Tailor-made holidays are created just for you. They are not set itineraries or group tours, and are built around your interests, personal tastes in accommodation, time available and budget. They are the journey and travelling experience you dream about.
A tailor-made holiday is the perfect way to discover the magic of India and the sub-continent. Your holiday will be unique, and reflect the way you are comfortable travelling - in pace, accommodation, transport, activity and destination content. It will be of the duration you want, departure date you specify and within a budget parameter that you determine. In the Mysteries of India brochure we have created many fascinating and diverse itinerary suggestions. These are intended as a guide or starting point to the infinite possibilities for holidays in India. They can be booked as they are, changed, combined or used as inspiration.
A tailor-made holiday can be for a single traveller, two people or a larger party. You participate in the creation of your holiday by:
- Planning your own itinerary with the benefit of our knowledge, guidance and expertise.
- Determining the pace of your trip to suit you - be it relaxed, moderately active or brisk.
- Specifying your dates of departure and return.
- Deciding your accommodation from the diverse choice available. We will advise and
recommend properties based on your input.
- Choosing the airline for your international flights
Road travel is by private chauffeur-driven car, or minibus for larger parties. This gives you flexibility to stop when and where you wish for breaks, to take photographs or to explore.
Train journeys can be included to experience the vast Indian railway network. These include express trains, overnight sleepers, luxurious “travelling palaces” or the famous Toy Trains.